04 August 2005

Weirder and Weirder....

So I figured out how to enable comments (so all you secret readers out there, feel free to comment away), and blogger decided to eat the last post. Here's what it said:

Designer gets migraine.
Blogger eats post.
Film at 11.
Much to do for Charlotte.

Kindof ironic that Blogger ate a post about eating a post. Anyway, the migraine days are still with us, but we are dealing with them. Things are getting done for Charlotte. I am slave driving myself and one last model stitcher to get two more pieces done. The other two designs are done and printed (yay!), the patterns just have to be bagged up. Tonight I will see if my model-toting solution is going to work. Will the models fit in the really big suitcase I bought? Slowly, but surely it is all getting done.

As if the pressure of getting ready for a trade show wasn't enough, my husband's birthday will occur while I am away. He said it would be okay for me to be away, but still, I will be away. And I haven't picked out a present yet. It doesn't help that he keeps changing his mind on what he wants, so it is not entirely my fault.

A small vent about IKEA. They have the perfect lighting solution for my displays. They just don't have it in stock in Houston. They have it in stock at about 75% of the stores around the country, but they won't ship from one store to another. They also won't ship direct on a product that is only offered in store (but is pictured so tantalizingly on the web). Grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home