23 August 2005

My head still hates me

But it is getting better.

For those who haven't picked up from previous blog entries, I suffer from migraines. This means that every now and then, my head decides that it wants to remind the rest of the body that it is in control and it uses pain as its medium. It is mostly under control now.

I might get to work on some new designs tonight, one of which is getting close to the fun stage, the color-picking stage. Actually, this is a very fun design (I think) - it is a welcome sign with several dragons surrounding it. I haven't decided what color the dragons will be, but I think this will be a very colorful design. And very sparkley - we must have metallics! I'm starting to get excited because the first conceptual version of this design just didn't work, so this is the second version and I'm liking it a whole lot more.

Other than new designs, I'm trying to work on the whole marketing thing. The problem is having an engineering background instead of a business background. Oh, and probably the whole shy, quiet thing. I'm thinking of doing some kindof a contest, but what kind? Name that design? Scavenger hunt on the website? hmmmm... Pondering continues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home