10 August 2006

Still waiting on the elves

Actually, I need some pictures for the rest of the story, which I keep meaning to take, so bear with me. All will resolve itself in time. And look, I am being betting at blogging!

The last couple of days have been mostly uneventful. I have been attempting to get ready for an "Invasion of the Relatives" which is now extremely imminent. Really, the relatives are terrific, and I love them, but their arrival does require a certain amount of cleaning in advance. I mean, who doesn't watch "Everybody Loves Raymond" and then think, "Uh-oh, my MIL is coming this weekend, what will she think of the *****" fill in your undone house duty here. Although I must say that my MIL is very easy going and we're not likely to be spending much time at the house examining the state of my kitchen floor. Although, come to think of it, I never did get around to cleaning the stove top - well nothing to be done about now except eat out! :) Just kidding.

Also, this lovely terrorist catching event this morning (and terrorist-catching is always better than terrorist-not-catching) has thrown things for a slight loop, as carryon items had to be double checked not to be liquidy and coordinating flights were delayed. But all will be well.

Please expect regularly scheduled blogging to reappear Monday - Tuesday at the latest.

And remind me to stitch and not knit, even though I'm very close to finishing a sleeve.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I have my parents AND in-laws coming this weekend. That's always fun. And my MIL will examine the state of my kitchen floor, and probably do my laundry while she's here. Sigh...

2:34 PM  
Blogger jymisgurl said...

My MIL won't come to our house. She knows I'll be here!
Congrats on your new distributor! I saw your stuff on Hoffman's new listings this morning!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home