28 July 2006

Where do the days go?

Somehow it has been a week since I last blogged. I don't know how that happened. Really, I write a lot more frequently in my head, but that is probably hard for everyone else to read. Knitting continues. The good news is that I've made some headway on some new designs (yay)! Being creative to a deadline is hard; it is also difficult to take time out of a day and say, "Ok, right now I am going to go an create something new." I find it easier sometimes to work the creativity into the nooks and crannies of the day. Of course, when the creative juices really get flowing, that's when I'm screaming for a big chunk of time, and that's when I don't have it. Murphy's law will always get you. I'd really like to take some time out and do some "funky art stuff" but I haven't found any time lying around in bottles. I'll keep looking, though.

Nashville registration got mailed off Monday - hopefully we'll make the cut again this year. I've really got to get on the ball because February is much closer than you think (stitching-wise)! Unfotunately, all of my best ideas right now are Halloween-themed - which need to be released in early summer. I'll stick those on the back burner for next summer.

I've got some other goodies simmering in the works, but I dont' want to say anything official yet, so I'll just have to tease you by saying that hopefully you'll be seeing Cross Eyed Kat in more LNS's soon. Also, I hope to be diversifying a bit soon. :) We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home