11 June 2006

Gary Indiana Gary Indiana

Shannon got all the questions right!

I had a fabulous time visiting Mt. St. Helens and I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the area. The day was rainy, but it cleared every now and then. I stopped at every visitors station on the way up and watched every movie. I learned all about Harry Truman and his cats. The difference between where trees have been replanted and where they haven't in the blast zone is just amazing.

Working the Indianapolis trade show has been crazy - setup all day the first day, then two full days so far of working the booth. Meetings at night, so the days are long.

I'm ready to get back home and get back to the work of designing.

Ok, more trivia questions:

Question 6: How many trombones led the symphony (according to the Music Man)?

Question 7: What baseball team calls Indianapolis home?

Question 8: In the Animaniac's song with all of the US state capitals, which state capital comes first? (Indianapolis is second)

And in light of my poker winnings last week:

Question 9: In Texas Hold'em what are the first three cards dealt to the community called?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Texas here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Ok, your blog is becoming a dangerous place for ear worms! LOL

Question 6's answer would be 76... thus I now have 76 Trombones running through my head (and scary memories of playing that in concert LOL)

Question 7 - I'm guessing the Indianapolis Indians ? (not sure...)

Question 8 - Baton Rouge, Louisiana !

Question 9 - The Flop ? (I'm such a novice Texas Hold'em player it's scary LOL)

Hope the tradeshow went well. I bet you're glad to be back home !

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home