15 May 2006

The Great Debate and other matters

Is it Coke vs. Pepsi? No, it was the myriad of choices I had to debate between to treat my measly runny nose. Sudafed? Tylenol Allergey? Benadryl? Claritin-D? Ones available right there on the shelf, or the ones that I have to read the little paper picture of and then take to the pharmacist? Too many choices! Of course the one I finally picked and then took to the pharmacist they didn't have behind the counter. Actually, they did, the packaging had just changed color, but the little paper hanger hadn't been changed to keep up.

The answer to the Coke vs. Pepsi debate is Coke, of course.

The odd thing about funerals is that while they are unhappy occasions, they do bring families together. I don't think all of my cousins and I have gotten together in about five years - we're just so spread out. I hadn't seen my brother in over a year since he lives overseas, so it was an unexpected pleasure to see him, although a sad occasion that brought us together. I am happy that I got to see my Granny several times this year and tell her how much I loved her.

In stitching news, I really hope the second half of the year is calmer than the first half so that I can get some real designing done. I feel so scattered! I have so many things I want to get out of me, but I can't find any time to bring them to real fruition. There will be at least one new design for June thanks to a wonderful model stitcher. There should be a new dragon-mouse freebie design as well. That went from sketch to rough chart yesterday. These are going to be called "The Adventures of Oscar and Ralph" to keep them straight in my head. The dragon is Oscar and the mouse is named Ralph. This one will be a Christmas design. I still have hopes for one more design that I'm working on, but I had a slight size miscalculation, so the design will have to be adjusted. D'oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home