28 March 2006

It's alive!

And I haven't even been sick or anything, just really, really busy. Mostly I'm just suffering under the typical Spring-overload. Work is busy in its own way. In stitching, I'm trying to wrap up stitching on a new design (yes, I'm still stitching on the dolphins) and I still need to do the finishing work on another model. I've started another design, a little fun fob! I've also just found out that I did get a space in the big summer trade show, so I need to shift into overdrive to get some new stuff ready for that. (Yikes!) There's also been a bunch of discussion in the designing world about copyright lately as another pattern-sharing site was uncovered. It was very sad to see there for all to download full patterns in blatant copyright infringment of some of my favorite designers/friends.

In other overload areas, DH is still getting ready for the big bike ride. I still have to do some dress shopping as DBIL's wedding is soon. I didn't get my plane ticket booked in time, so I won't be able to get to Memphis for my grandmother's birthday, but that may be good. Things are just too busy right now and I wouldn't be able to go for very long. Still...I probably should've booked the ticket a month ago.

My bluebonnets are still growing! We had a week of cold weather (no more cold weather from Canada, please!), well I guess the right term would be chilly weather. I really need some time to get out and weed the flower beds again, but who knows when that will happen?

I'm happy to see that there are some new additions to the frapper map of Cross Eyed Kat stitchers! Pretty cool. If you ever want to see if there is a store that carries Cross Eyed Kat designs near you, you can check out the map on the Cross Eyed Kat web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home