21 February 2006

Sooo Tired Again...

I tried to catch up on some rest President's Day, but somehow it didn't seem to happen. I did get caught up in printing, so a bunch of packages are going out to the post office this afternoon. Yay! Still have to finish cleaning up the disaster area that is my design room. Maybe tomorrow. And I think I've just about talked myself into doing the big summer trade show, so I'll be preparing the paper work for that tonight. That's a big, scary step, especially after last year's trade show fiascos. But this is where the industry should be going (doesn't mean it is where it is going, though). And somewhere along the line, I need to find some time to sit doiwn and work on the new designs that ticking around in my head and get them out on to paper!

Anyway, time to dash. I promise to (1) get the website updated with the new designs real soon (2) write longer entries in the blog (3) get more sleep

Oh, I did add something to the website, a Frapper map with all of the shops that carry Cross Eyed Kat designs (and the shop list has been updated from Nashville). If you go to http://www.crosseyedkat.com/purchase%20frame.htm and click on the link in the map (or better yet, just go to http://www.frappr.com/crosseyedkatshops) you'll see it. There are actually two Canadian shops, but Frapper wouldn't take the cities (complain to Google, not to me), and be sure to scroll up to see the pin in Alaska, too (of course I didn't map the online shops)! You may have to click the link that says "show rest of markers" to force all the markers to show up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home