18 January 2006

Ready, Set, Panic!

Ok, Nashville is just over 4 weeks away now, so crunch time is here. Time to start going crazy. I did get a bunch done over the weekend. I finished the hardanger on one model, and matted all three new designs, plus the full ribbons design. Monday, I was able to do the photography on all the designs, which means that pattern layout can begin. I'm still stitching on one design, but I'm not going to stress over it - it may be a post-Nashville release. There's also one other design still at a model stitcher, which I would really like to have for Nashville, since it is dragon-related, but again, I won't stress over it.

There's also a mailing I'd like to do, which really should be done this week, promotional items, a banner and various other things that have to get done (plus printing). The trick is to take each thing one at a time and not go helter-skelter trying to do everything at once.

Of course, these preparations don't take into account the other half of life: the day job, trying to go to the gym, the laundry, feeding the cat and DH and such. I finally mailed Christmas gifts to my DB, so that's one job done. Luckily my nephew and niece are too young to understand that Santa is really late. I'll have to do better next year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I prefer to think of it as stretching out the joy of the Christmas season... or that's what I'll tell people when I finally mail out their cards LOL

Good luck getting ready for Nashville. It has to be hard to juggle it all. I don't envy you. But I certainly do appreciate the effort ! :)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home