03 February 2006

They days are flying by...

I can't believe it is Friday already! And I totally missed that it was Wear Red Day until I read that on somebody's website. There is much to get done in the next few days. Special tasty goodies have been ordered to hopefully arrive in time for Market. Printing will be the only word I know how to say for the next few days. Say it with me now, "Printing, printing, printing" And the corollary: "Buy more ink!" Egypt is all printed and bagged up - yay! Journey is all printed, and now has to be collated and bagged. It was really hard to get the bright red of Journey's background to show up correctly, but I got that printing to my satisfaction as well.

There's all the side work that has to be done to get ready for a trip like this as well: the car has to be ready, bags have to be packed. It is time to invest in a radio thingamabober for the iPod. Need to call Granny to let her know I'll be stopping in for a brief visit. The "Kat in Boots" outfit needs to be found. The list goes on.

I'm contemplating a 24 hour preview of the Fantasy Faire design on the blog. The question is, is there enough demand?

In life outside of Nashville news (is there such a thing), I'm not really sure about Punxsutawney Phil's prognostications of 6 more weeks of winter. We really haven't had that much of a winter to speak of here to begin with. I mean, it was almost 80 here yesterday! The good news is that the tulips I planted 3 weeks ago are starting to push up and show through the ground! So we'll have tulips soon. DH is starting traing for the big bike ride to Austin, so he should be able to keep tabs on when the wildflowers start to show up.

Don't forget to add to the Cross Eyed Kat stitcher's map - the link is on the top right side of the blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

24 hour preview ? *gasp* ! :)

Goooo printer ! btw, the radiothingy for the iPod is a must. Fabulous when I actually get to borrow A's iPod... must get one of my own, right ?

Phil must be wrong. Both the big Canadian rodents told us spring is right around the corner. Believe me, this may be Canada, but I think its already here. Not quite 80 out. But no snow, tons of rain, and barely a reason to wear a turtle neck !

go printer, go printer, go printer. Good luck ! :)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Jenn L in Chicago said...

I've already placed my order for the Fantasy Faire ornaments but I vote for preview!

And I love my radio thingamabob for my MP3 player.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home