23 January 2006

Lemons and Lemonade

What's that saying about life giving you lemons? Oh yes, try to make lemonade. Here I am, with a million things to get done, an especially important event this weekend, and I've come down with a cold. Yuck. Well, I'm just not going to let it get me down. Time to get out all the remedies and vitamins. Tonight it will be time for soup and a steamy shower. Time to lay low and get well.

I did manage to get the pattern files made for 3 of the new designs. Yay! Just the Fantasy Faire design and its companion design left until the new model arrives. I've decided not to order new bags until I run out of the old bags.

I just found out that the next ad deadline for the Needlework retailer is just before Nashville - ug. One more thing to do before leaving!

I think the dolphin design will be a post-Nashville release. It just will not be done in time, and this way, I don't have to stress over it. I can sort of preview it there, though, since I'll be working on it.

Meanwhile I'll try to decongest and watch 24.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Get thee some Buckleys ! (tell me you have Buckleys down there, you must - if not, I'll mail you some ! LOL). I hope you're feeling better soon. Not sure how you juggle everything you do, especially with Nashville quickly approaching. But there are those of us out here who are cheering for you ! :) I'd show you a pic of me in my cheerleader outfit and pompoms... but you're already feeling ill LOL

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dolphin? Did you say Dolphin? There's a dolphin chart coming soon? Whoohooo!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home