08 February 2006

Almost time to go, almost ready!

All the patterns are done! Yay! That's the imporant thing. Printer was giving me trouble last night on the catalogues, so I gave it up to finish bagging patterns. Tonight will be a flurry of packing, then print as many catalogues as possible until I either run out of ink or get fed up with the printer and give it a swift kick.

Tomorrow, I'll be visiting my Grandmother, who lives near Memphis. Then Friday, off to Nashville for set up and Market! If there's time, I'll try to do a couple of live blog updates while the market is going on. I did manage to finish the Cross Eyed Kat quilt top, so I'll have pictures of that to post once it is hung up.

Sometimes I wonder how I got myself into all of this. Me, hanging out with the likes of Dragon Dreams Jen, Teresa Wentzler (who sadly won't be there this year), and Doug Kreinik. Me, selling my designs at the same market as Just Nan and other "Big Names" in the industry. But there I am, (or will be shortly) and even though we're all told "Cross Stitch is in an industry slump", I'm determined to pull through because, hey, my designs are just different enough to attract a different kind of stitcher (or so I think). Anyway, Nashville, here we come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

GOOOOOOOO Kat ! I'll be cheering you on (from a distance, mind you LOL). Enjoy the market, the experience, the people. I bet it's a great time. :) I can't wait to see the new designs !

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home