07 February 2006

Coming down to the wire

All of the full sized patterns have been printed and bagged - yay! All of the half sized patterns have been printed, but they still needed to be cut, folded and bagged - arg! And a few more of Snowfight: Blue could be printed, and catalogues need to be printed (and stapled) - arg! And I'm going to run out of ink again soon. And I'm leaving Thursday. Yikes!

So the final tally will come out somewhere close to 4 reams of paper, three packages of cardstock, bags for all patterns (we're into our second thousand - quite a milestone), and probably 7 cartridges of ink. I really wish Nashville was a take orders show :)

The weird, worry dreams have started as well. I dreamed that Mocha, the cat, kept trying to get in the suitcases as I was packing as well as get out of the house as various doors were left open. So I was running around trying to pack and keep her in the house and feeling guilty about leaving her behind. Then I woke up and went back to sleep and had a different dream. In this one, I was driving, trying to leave from Baton Rouge and a hurricane was coming up the east coast (in February?) We were trying to figure out if the radius of it would impact my route.

So much work still remains to be done, plus packing and sundry other details.

I was going to try and do a preview, but blogger is having problems. Please check back later - I will try and post it this afternoon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Sounds like you are just about ready! I'm excited for you :) The best of luck!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Tell Mocha its cold outside (which it is... just way up here in Ontario), and to stay inside. No hurricanes allowed ! And hopefully you'll get some rest. It definitely sounds like you're just about ready ! :)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home