23 June 2006

Ready, set, SHIP!

Everything is ready to go, I just have to stop by the post office and the UPS store tonight.

Here's a preview of the latest Cross Eyed Kat design:

I'm just tickled with the way it came out! Now, normally, I'm not a bright blue, green and pink person, but this design does coordinate with the iFobs.

I finished the printing just in time as our friends arrived in town Wednesday (although they're not staying with us until the weekend), so evenings have been taken up with dinners and chasing around a 4 year old and almost 1 year old. I still need to update the website with new shops, and of course get new designs out of my head and onto paper. Can I get someone to volunteer to do my laundry? Thanks.

Question 12 is still up for grabs. There are three designs that have words in a language other than English on them (not just letters).

1 Comments:

Blogger Abi said...

My answer for question 12:

SPQR
Hero
Journey

:)

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home