14 June 2006

The Further Adventures of Oscar and Ralph

There's a new addition to the complementary designs featuring Oscar the dragon and Ralph the mouse - and yes, I did get the model stitched in time for the show! This design is only available through shops that order Cross Eyed Kat designs, so you'll have to bug your LNS (wait, I mean, ask politely) for a copy. And if they don't have the newest one, it means they need to order the new, cool designs! I'll be sure to dig the model out of the suitcase tonight to get a picture and update this. The design is called "Making Christmas" and Oscar and Ralph are decorating a Christmas tree. I experimented with a new (to me) fiber on this one: Estaz from Glissen Gloss. It makes a terrific garland, but it was a bit big for the fabric I used. I ended up couching it on the top of the design, but it still looks really cool.

A picture soon, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home