13 June 2006

The Kat is Cross Eyed

This morning I was touring downtown Indianapolis in a stretch limo - this afternoon, I'm sitting in my office in Houston. It still feels weird. If you happen to need a ride from the airport to downtown Indianapolis, it is cheaper to ride in a stretch limo than to take a taxi. Go figure. And a lot more fun! On a sad note, I saw far more of Indianapolis this morning than I did the previous 4 days during the trade show!

So why did I ask a question yesterday about the Animaniac's US State Capitals song? Sing it with me... "Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, and Columbus is the capital of Ohio..." The TNNA show was held in Indianapolis this year, although it is usually heald in Columbus, Ohio. And guess what town is the Cross Eyed Kat's home town? That's right - Baton Rouge! What an amazing coincidince!

Ok, time to relax and recover!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

You're from Baton Rouge ? That's neat ! I can't wait to go back there someday :D

Hope you get to relax :)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home