23 February 2007

Do Do Do Da Da Da

Whoosh! Was that the sound of a week going by? How did that happen? I'm still scratching my head. Well, at least it has been a somewhat productive week.

First, the weekend revolved around this activity:

That is DH completing the Jalepeno Hundred in Haligen, Texas. Yes, 100 miles on a bicycle. And it was very windy. I went shopping (and was there for the start and finish of the ride). This also involved driving from Houston to south Texas and back for the weekend, so much time was spent on the road. Again.


Luckily, I had President's day off to recover, so much laundry was done (yay). Preparations for Nashville Market had also left a trail of destruction that somehow invovled most of the house, so I have been slowly cleaning. Not my favorite activity, but I know I function better when the house is cleaned up. My craft room/office is usable again! I can sit in there and draw/pull colors/paint! More cleaning remains for the weekend.


I made it to one of the two LNS's near me with my new products (I should get to the other one today or tomorrow). I dropped off copies of all of the new designs as well as a sample T-Shirt. I'm so excited about this - I didn't sell any t-shirts at market, but the LNS owner took orders the first day it was hanging up in the shop!


The big event of the week relates to the title of the post. If you don't recognize it then, "De Do Do Do De Da Da Da is all I want to say to you!" That's right, it is The Police! And we have tickets! If you are a fan and are interested in going to one of the concerts, then I highly recommend getting in on a presale, either through Best Buy (if you're already a Reward Zone Member) or through joining the Police Fan Club.


Finally, a confession: I haven't been working on my cross stitch much this week. I have been trying to figure out booties to go with all the hats that were in the previous post. One came out too big, so I'll have to alter the pattern and do it again. The designs are starting to shout at me in my head, so I'll work on them this weekend!


In the meantime, here is a better picture of "X Marks the Spot":


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home