15 February 2007

Mayan Mystery

To everyone out there who shops at INS's, this is what "Myan Mystery" really looks like:





It doesn't have the same quote as the Roman design, and the glyphs aren't blue (unless you don't stitch them with the variegated thread). The top left corner looks different because it is showing what the hardanger alternative looks like when it is stitched up.

Also, "Triangularity" was actually stitched on a light-brown background, not white as is being shown on many websites:


Some preliminary computer mock-ups of designs were sent out, and I didn't realize that they would be used on a web site. Now other web sites are scarfing the images from the original website, so the problem is being compounded. I have sent better images to the orginal website, but I don't know if all the scarfers will re-scarf the images. Very sad.

Anyway, if you like the concept of these designs (and Easter Ellipse and Violet), they stitch up beautifully! Ok, I am a bit biased. You can see more pictures from one model stitcher here: http://stop-the-world-i-want-to-get-off.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Elfinlady said...

I love all the new designs!

What is the varigated thread used in Mayan Mystery? I'm going to place an order soon, and want to get all my supplies at once.

Thanks!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home