05 February 2007

Race to the finish

I didn't get quite as much stitching done as I planned to this weekend. I did finish making the charts for everything except the model that isn't done. I also printed out everything for the patterns for the model that isn't done. Then there was this little thing called the Superbowl. The lights were dim, it was hard to see, I was in charge of some food, so less stitching got done than I had hoped. I did attach a new embellishment to the new complimentary design that will premier at Market. It is something completely new and cool, so I hope people will like it! Pictures will be up after Market.

Anyway, I did bag up some charts after the Superbowl, then I got back to stitching and I finished stitching the entire first line of the quote when I realized that the first word was misspelled. D'oh! Luckily, just two letters were reversed, so they can be switched without having to rejigger the entire line. But remember when I said I had printed out everything for the pattern already? Double d'oh. The first page has to be reprinted again! Guess what I'm doing tonight? Printing and stitching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home