05 December 2006

Teaser

This may not look like much, but it is proof of two things: (1) I am dutifully refraining from knitting and (2) I started to make progress on the Final Ancient World Sampler, hearafter referred to as FAWS.
Yes, it looks like a grey blob. But, more importantly, all of the greys flow together and don't clash. No one has guessed the ancient location yet! This will be the last Ancient World Sampler. I like the concept, and felt I could do a bunch of these, but I keep falling into doing different series, which is both good and bad. I think a quadrangle of these deisgns will make a nice set. The "Triangularity" design will also be the last in its set.

Double stitch-ins this week! Hopefully I'll get lots accomplished.

I tried really hard to get ahead on Christmas this year. In fact, I did some of my shopping in July. I have a bunch done, and I even wrapped up what I had done. My biggest problem is that people are now asking me what I want for Christmas and I really don't know! A real Time-turner would be terrific (or a TARDIS), then I could get all the stuff done that I really want to get done. A personal chef would be great, too. I guess it just means I'm mostly content, which is a good thing. (ok, I do have a small list of books and DVDs on Amazon, but the people asking don't want to look at those things).

Well, seasons greetings to all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

And a lovely gray blob it is! LOL! Keep going, I want to see more!

10:27 AM  
Blogger jymisgurl said...

Is it Stonehenge? Or a Myan pyramid? (I'm trying to think of grey landmarks) :)

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home