17 November 2006

Knitters Anonymous

Hello, my name is Kat and I have a knitting problem.

This is a baby hat. It is for some friends who have a baby due in December. I also plan to make matching booties.




This is a sock swatch.



And this is the beginning of a sock:


There is also a green sweater that is in progress somewhere. I'm going to blame the explosion of knitting projects on the cat. She is currently on holiday at her grandmother's house, so there is no danger of leaving yarn out around the house right now. I really do need to work on the scrapbook for Mom, her birthday is next weekend, so time is getting short. Also, I have cross-stitch designs that are screaming at me to come alive.

But what if I just knit one more row on the sock - would that be ok?


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Well now aren't you the busy little bee?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

*gasp* Isn't your cross stitching stuff crying from despair yet ? You're ignoring it ! ;)

Love the wip knit pics though! You're mighty talented !

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home