06 October 2006

The week in summary



My apologies for not posting, it has been busy around here. A report on my activities:




First, we went to Waco. I realize this sounds contrary to getting any work done, and it was for the most part, but there was this bike ride, and things just went from there. I did get some knitting done. Then we had to help some friends move. This was also contrary to getting real work done, but what can you do?




So what did get accomplished? Blue Thing #1 was stretched and photographed for the Needlework Retailer ad. Some more Blue Things came into existence:

Mostly this was just finishing work, and the hat had already been started. The in-transit models arrived and much finishing work was accomplished - here's a teaser:


The virtual booth is about half done - I'll see what I can do tonight and Sunday (sorry Cindy).

I still need to order bags and take a picture of Model set #2 for the chart cover, finish blue thing #3 (other version of #1) for the chart cover and work on making charts (oh, yeah, we have to have finished product to sell!)

Did I mention that my parents are coming into town this weekend and we have other company? Anyway, life goes on. Sometimes a little sleep is sacrificed.

2 Comments:

Blogger jymisgurl said...

They all look great! I keep trying to guess which is which!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Wow, looks awesome! You go girl! Michelle

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home