25 September 2006

Blues progressing

Blue thing number 3 is progressing well. I'd like to get both blue thing number 1 and 3 done this week if possible. The beading took me three evenings, though, so I'm not sure. There's lots of cleaning that needs to be done with a parental unit visit coming up in the near future. If I ever retrieve the camera from DH, I might document how bad my craft room/office has become.

Anyway, all this blue stitching has made me feel somewhat blue. I don't know if I'll keep to it strictly tonight, or if I'll slack and say, knit 3 rows on some multi-colored booties. I've also got some finishing work to get done (which would be easier if the office was cleaner).

Ziplocks now ahead 2-0.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I say go for the booties! just my opinion!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home