14 September 2006

The Good and The Bad

We don't have any Ugly to talk about.


First the good: I was very good and went to the gym last night. It has been a while since I've been. Just this and that get in the way. I wanted to get home, and I forgot my iPod, so I only did about 30 minutes, or about 1.5 miles. I could tell that I wasn't as up to the running as I used to be, so I really need to keep going. Of course, I'm not going tonight.


Second the bad:

I did not stitch last night, instead this came into being. Here's the story. This was made from my Texas A&M sock yarn. We have some friends who have moved out of town, who are now expecting a bundle of joy. Unfortunately, they are not Aggies, they attended another school slightly west of Texas A&M. Anyway, it was postulated that some booties in the other schools colors might be appreciated by them. But before I bought new yarn, I needed to see how the sock yarn would do with the pattern. Because, to further complicate things, the bootie pattern I decided upon was designed for a larger weight yarn, but made to fit a 3-6 month old child. Therefore, I reasoned that a smaller weight yarn might fit well on a 0-3 month old child. Alas, it appears slightly on the small size. (Alas because I also know someone who attened A&M who is expecting early next year). Anyway, this pattern can probably be used with the sock yarn with some small finagling.

Tonight - back in blue? Maybe? Tonight - to the printer with me! Orders to be filled!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Sounds like an interesting day!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home