16 August 2006

Houston, we have a design!

I think the baby design is really really close to done! Yay! This one has been in the "tinker" phase for about a year. Now, just to double check colors and such. Of course, I have to finish making a whole alphabet so that other people can customize it. I guess not everyone will want to stitch my nephew's name, although I can't imagine why. So tonight, if I'm really productive, I will test stitch the colors. I'm writing it here for everyone to see so that tomorrow I have to own up to whether or not I was productive or not. Of course, I can say that I got this design laid out last night and got some laundry done (all the way to being hung up). Oh, and went to the gym for 30 minutes. That's a pretty darn productive evening. No, I don't have kids, just the cat.

Anyway, goals for this evening: colors for baby sampler (most important), grid other design number 1 (I can't tell all my secrets), try to refrain from too much knitting, even though the second sleeve is getting close to halfway. Oh, wait - most important goal for the evening: feed myself and DH. I don't like going without food.

It is back to school time here in Texas, and in light of the recent graduation pictures, I thought I'd resume the trivia contest with some school-based trivia.

Question 19: What two universities did your favorite designer (ok, the designer who writes this blog) get degrees from?

Question 20: What are the mascots for those universities?

Question 21: Which was established first, Texas A&M or the University of Texas?

Question 22: Which UT is older?

Don't forget, questions 13-18 are still unanswered, though you may have to hunt for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home