31 August 2006

Two sleeves make a...

This morning, someone didn't want me to go to work:

That's Mocha the cat, doing her best to keep me at home to play with her. Her ingenious plan of lying in front of the door was foiled, however, as we have another door to the house and she got up to investigate when I walked towards it. I'm not sure why she did this, although she sometimes is especially meowy in the mornings. She had gotten plenty of attention the night before as I pet her and played with her while I stitched dutifully on the blue thing all evening.

In other news, at some point this week, two sleeves became....

...a sweater. Or at least the bottom half of the sweater. We will call this "the other blue thing" as it needs about 50 more rows of blue knitting to go, then a big band of black before it is close to done. No need to start the socks yet.


But I did start working on a new design yesterday! Of course, I should have been wrapping up the other ones, but that's another story. Let's jsut concentrate on the fact that I stitched all night on "blue thing number 1" with no frogging involved and that was very happy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Love the "guard kitty" and the sweater!

7:24 PM  
Blogger jymisgurl said...

Gorgeous cat! And your "other blue thing" looks wonderful!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home