21 September 2006

Upgrades

Recently, I upgraded to the newer beta Blogger. It has a few differences, but seems overall much the same. One of the main differences was that I had to change my login to a Google account and this now means that I can't leave comments on non-upgraded blogs who require a login. This seems somewhat weird to me, since the blogs are run by blogger, and it would seem that it could cross reference the user database, but I guess it can't.

I also recently upgraded my iTunes to version seven. I'm liking this upgrade. The interface is just somehow slicker, especially when I hook up my iPod and select the different options. Of course, I still haven't managed to get it to sync up with Outlook, but that's a different story.

Finally got my print job finished off and shipped. Sometimes shipping is a job in itself; I was all ready to ship everything off on Tuesday and managed to walk out the door without the address. D'oh. Yesterday I was very good and got a bunch of stitching on blue thing #3 done. It is progressing nicely and showing no signs of frogs. Keeping fingers crossed on that one, as deadlines are looming. Now to start thinking of a name. Some designs come already named, but this one I'm still thinking on. "Baby Boy", "It's a Boy", may be functional, but aren't that grabby. On the other hand, if I call it "Kolya" after my nephew, I may confuse everyone. And obviously, there will be a girl version to follow (I have a niece, too), so I can't just call it "Baby Sampler". Quandry to solve.

So far ziplocks are ahead 1-0. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

if an account will let you post anonymously you can leave a comment. I figured it out a week into the beta!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Poker Room Bonus said...

Many thanks for the information. Now I will know it.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home