02 February 2007

I'm going crazy!

Nashville Nashville Nashville Nashville

Ok, that is sort of out of my system. I am getting closer to being ready. The model is almost done. Just the backstitching on the columns to do, then the quote, then the corner motifs. The two other designs have been stretched, now they just have to be matted and photographed. Then they can be printed. I'm running low on cover stock, so I have to run to the store for that.

One little model is still in the hands of the US Postal Service. If it doesn't show up, this will be the first time I've lost a model. And of course, there's no time to stitch a new one before the show. The best we can do is have a printout and get it redone. I'm still crossing my fingers that it will show up today - it is so adorable!

Then of course, there's the Superbowl. I love watching it, especially for the commercials, but it is always the weekend before Nashville Market, and we always have company, so I'm always busy.

Ok, I need a disco ball and an ornament/fob display tree - any thoughts on where I can find these on short notice and cheap?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Sorry i am no help on finding the disco ball! Hope the post office gets a move on!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home