15 December 2006

What's wrong with this picture?

Well, unless you live in a Dr. Seuss kind of world, the sky usually isn't that shade of pink. In fact it isn't pink at all here right now. It is very grey and foggy - which is why you can see the weird rectangle in the middle, that is a reflection of the door in the window. It hasn't been that cold here, but we've had some very grey and foggy days lately.

That was Friday - now it is raining, not much of an improvement. It is the kind of weather that makes you want to sing that John Lennon song, "And so this is Christmas and what have you done." I am almost done with the Christmas shopping - just one more thing to get. Unfortunately, I have no idea what it is. I did get my last packages mailed off on Saturday. It only took 45 minutes - 30 minutes to stand in line the first time, then 15 more to rebox my international package in something other than a priority mail box (which is for domestic use only, mea culpa). I must say that the Post Office lady was very nice and let me use her tape and I didn't have to stand in the whole line again.

I did get a bit of stitching done this weekend and one design is nearing completion (not the blobby grey one). Which means I'll have some work to do to make sure I stay busy during the holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I kinda like the pink sky!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home