27 February 2007

Where is the rewind button?

Seriously, I need to find the rewind button for this year. I just looked at the calendar and realized that today is the last day of February. How did that happen? That leaves a month and half before the April online Needlework show and just at 3 months before June TNNA. And I was just recovering from Nashville insanity! Seriously, my head is busting with ideas, but I need time for them to get out!

Progress has been made: almost all of the house is at a relatively clean state. I probably wouldn't invite the Queen of England over, but she's not likely to drop in unexpectedly. The dishes need doing again, but most of the laundry is done.

Most of the baby gift are made, which is good because one baby has arrive, and another two are imminent.

I am working on new designs, at least on paper. I need to get something graphed because tomorrow is stitch night - what will I stitch?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle-ozark crafter said...

time does have a way of flying out the window!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home