12 September 2005

The old conundrum

I am faced with the old conundrum: what to do for dinner? It quite the grueling decision because it is grocery-shopping day, so the answer must be made for the whole week. At this rate, I may just cruise the frozen-food section and see if anything interesting jumps into the basket. The problem is I'm looking for something fast, yet healthy, that we haven't had in the last month. Ok, that's not entirely true; I'd eat it again, even if I'd had it in the last week. But I don't want take out from Lupe Tortilla's like DH keeps suggesting. (Even if the thought of no dishes is a bit tempting). The problem will eventually solve itself. Food will find its way onto a plate and I will eat it - not eating is not an option as that is an invitation for migraines and just general crankiness.

On the stitching front - the designer day at Needle and Thread went very well, even if it did rain. I hope to book some trunk shows at other shops eventually. It is so hard to capture the true colors and look of stitched pieces in a photograph and then translate that onto a printed page. I also finally got some test stitching done on the dragon welcome piece while watching football. Hopefully it will be ready to go to the model stitcher very soon. Meanwhile, my brain is churning with all kinds of different designs - now just to find some time to get them out and onto paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home