21 October 2005

Miscellany for the blog....

For those of you who blog, do you think about what you might write about in your blog during the day? I sometimes do. Usually when I'm washing my hair. Of course, that's rather early in the morning, and I tend to end up writing in the blog rather late in the day, so I'm not sure if what I intended to write about is what actually gets written about.

I'm very glad it is Friday. It has been one of those long, yet short weeks. Everyone here has been excited about the Astros, but we had to endure the disappointment of Monday night, then hang on until the Wednesday night game.

This weekend is going to be very busy. I'm going to see Chicago with a friend tomorrow afternoon. Then the first game of the World Series is in the evening. I'm going to Quilt Market on Sunday to see what trends are emerging in fabric and fibers, then we might go up to College Station to watch Game 2 with DBIL and his fiance.

I'm sure next week will be hectic as well with both the World Series and the Quilt Festival in town. DH and DBIL are going to Game 3, while I have dinner with business contacts. (What's up with that? :-) And I haven't decided whether to take a day off of work to go to the Quilt Festival with some ladies from work or to go next weekend.

Whew, plus there's still designing to be done! If these designs aren't finished soon, they can't be stitched in time for Nashville!

Time to go... and all that jazz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Ok, you have to get busy on those designs. I dreamed about them last night ! I dreamed about fortune cookies and another maze... if only I could put the dream into words and get you to design them for real ! LOL I'd try my hand at it but... well if you could see my stick figures, you'd understand :P

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home