07 October 2005

A decision has been made....

Regarding the fortune cookie, but you're going to have to wait until the design is released to see what the decision was! Although, I'm contemplating a companion piece, so I may end up using both cookies anyway! Or, I may make a new cookie entirely. I finished making sure all of the colors went together for the fortune cookie design last night (and got out the fortune cookie I had saved from a trip to Pei Wei to get the coloring right on the cookie). When I was done, I really wanted to start stitching on it. The background latticework is going to be done with Mandarin floss from Rainbow Gallary, which is actually made from bamboo! It was very fun to stitch with. I was good however, and put it aside. It would just make a model stitcher's job harder if he/she had to figure out what had already been done rather than just start from scratch.

Back to the designing board with me! More, more, more! The designs must come out of the brain or the brain may explode!

Ok, enough silliness.

Go Astros!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Evil. Yer just evil. LOL So... how long does it take to design, stitch and release a new design again ?

You've peaked my interest, that's for sure !

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home