16 September 2005

Blah blah blah Yay Friday!

Everything and nothing seems to be going on in my life at the same time, so I am glad that Friday is finally here and maybe I can catch some rest over the weekend. Work is a rush of little jobs and long waits; my mind is a frenzy of stitching ideas; I feel like I am constanly working on a million little tasks while still figuring out what is left to do. Meanwhile, I still need to call home, put away the dishes, and do the laundry. On the other hand, the important things in life are still getting done: the cat is getting fed and petted, the husband gets fed and hugged, I get up and go to work every day.

I can hardly believe it is almost the first day of fall, not that we're going to see any fall weather soon around here, but somehow it slipped from mid summer to early fall without me noticing. The sunlight does seem to be taking on a different quality when I come home in the evenings that perhaps has to do with the shortening days. I am hoping that some cooler weather will follow. I promised my flower beds that I would weed them when the temperatures fell. I also want to get some new chrysathemum plants. The ones I have are growing like crazy, and it was warm enough here that they bloomed in the spring as well as the fall (although one was pulled by an over-zelous gardener before it started to sprout).

This weekend I will spend my stitching time working on the Katrina design so that it can go out with a model picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home