13 October 2005

I've been a bad, bad girl

First, there was the frozen pizza for dinner. And I ate the whole thing. And I liked the whole thing! I was going to be good for lunch. I was in a rush to make a meeting: had to take out the trash, hurry in to the office, update my WLAN settings, grab my notebook and then head out to the meeting room, but I still made my lunch. But where did I leave my lunch? Not in my car where I thought it was until 11:45. Apparently, it is sitting on the counter at home. So, I ran out and grabbed fast food at lunch (since I was already at the car). And I enjoyed it (if you're going to be bad, you might as well make the most of it). So tonight, I must be off to the gym after running a couple of errands. Sandwich tonight to makeup for all of my prior badness. We'll see if the scale has fixed itself or not later this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Yeah, I need a new scale too. Ours breaks on a regular basis...;)

Hey, at least if you were "bad", you enjoyed it ! That's all that matters, right ?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Thanks for the compliment on my stitching, Kat! Makes me feel good, because my dad taught me about XS, and I know how much he enjoys stitching for you. (Also to know that someone doesn't mind my pedantic mumblings)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home