26 October 2005

Sooooo Tired....

Yes, I stayed up and watched the whole game. Then I had to wind down, then DH had to get home from said game, then the alarm clock went off much too early. I even read my "lucky book" for most of the 10-13th innings, the book that I was reading when the Astros managed to tie up game 2, but it didn't help them get a hit. I'd really like them to win at least one game of the series. Last night would have been best since DH and his brother were at the game, but I won't be choosy now. Ok, I guess I will be, I'd like them to at least win Game 4, since otherwise the Astros won't have another chance (until next year).

In other non-baseball news, I am going to the Quilt Festival tomorrow with some ladies from work. It should be fun. There were some gorgeous things at Market, and I think alot of the vendors will change for the Festival; and I didn't even start to look at the Quilts! I probably won't buy a whole bunch, but I've already got some new finishing ideas and color thoughts swirling in my head from Market!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home