23 March 2007

Completions

First, a finish:


And there was much rejoicing! Hat and blanket made from the same yarn: TLC Essentials, color: Oasis. A little over 2 skeins used for both hat and blanket.

Second: impromptu cupcake baking for DH's co-worker expecting baby boy. Cupcakes were made Wednesday night for said co-worker's last day of work.



The tree continues to expand:


And we're pushing up daisies.


Needless to say, I didn't get any drawing done. However, I have hight hopes for this weekend. Especially now that I don't have any knitting projects officially going. Although I do have yarn for this: http://wendyknits.net/knit/kittybed.htm and these: http://kat-knits.blogspot.com/2007/03/some-easter-peeps.html Must not pick up knitting needles!
I'm looking at what flights to take to TNNA this summer - I was crazy enough to drive to Nashville, I'm not crazy enough to drive to Ohio. My quandry is that I can either leave at 6am the day I leave Texas (at the beginning of the trip) or 6am the day I leave Ohio (the end of the trip) depending on what airline I take. Or, I could spend $100 more and get a better flight. What to do?
I'm going to try and get at least one new thing charted this weekend, so that I have something to stitch at the next stitch-in at the LNSes. I also have some experimentation to work on for the class I'm going to teach at TNNA, plus painting and TAXES starting to breathe down my neck.
It will probably be a fairly busy weekend. It is somewhat unfortunate that so much tradeshow stuff is going on in the early part of the year - the weather outside is fabulous right now! Maybe I'll take the computer outside for when I work on charting!


1 Comments:

Blogger HasturTorres said...

I love the colors used in your yarn. The project looks great!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home