28 March 2007

The Weeble Wobbled

I was weak - this is what happens when I don't have an active cross stitch pattern to work on:



I did get my drawing done and the line chart done in the middle of all of these. Now it just has to be transferred into the computer and the colors have to be selected. I am refraining from more peep madness.

Over the weekend, I also ran/walked 5k, did dishes, laundry, took bikes to the bike shop, bought new plants for the flowerbed, and cleaned up cat vomit. That last one was just lovely. Mocha got sick Sunday night and by Monday morning wasn't keeping anything down, not even water. Of course, I didn't sleep very well Sunday, and called the vet Monday. She doesn't eat any of those Menu foods, she's on a special diet because three years ago she developed an allergic reaction to her food and was switched to this special diet. Her symptoms seemed to repeat the symptoms of three years ago. The vet believed it was just a sensitivity flare up, so she got an anti-nausea shot and an anti-inflammatory shot, which they were able to do without sedating her, although she was not pleased. A day later, she seems to be keeping her food down, so fingers are crossed that all is well in the kitty tummy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Adorable peeps !!!

I hope Mocha is better. Scary isn't it - don't you wish they could talk sometimes ?

2:43 PM  
Blogger HasturTorres said...

The peeps are precious!
I hope your kitty feels better soon.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mayan Mystery is very cool!

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Easter Ellipse has my vote.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Dragons Welcome.
Lisa
stitchjunkie@charter.net

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home