03 April 2007

Spring rains


Same peeps, just a closer picture. They have now been mailed off. I spent an hour last week in Post Office Purgatory - a line to the door, and only one clerk. Usually, I just use the APM (Automated Postal Machine), but two of these peeps were going to Germany.

Thursday, while leaving work, I saw two deer and tried to take a picture.

You'll have to take my word for it - they are in the picture, but the camera phone doesn't capture that much.

Over the weekend, I was a good girl and worked on the new design(s) and taxes. Last year, I told myself I wouldn't get so far behind in recording the business stuff, but here it is again. Thank goodness it is almost all done. The joys of being a small business owner!

I'm also prepping for the April Needlework show (http://www.theneedleworkshow.com ) and for the June TNNA show. I finally booked my travel for the June show, so all those details are set! Now to get the designs wrapped up!

By the way, who let April in?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

There's a joy in being a small business owner ? Fill me in ! I haven't figured it out yet LOL

I can absolutely see the deer ! Of course my eyes are trained for photos like that - I take them all the time and wonder where the deer/heron/baby rabbit disappeared to...;)

6:04 AM  
Blogger jymisgurl said...

Those peeps are too cute!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just to the Needlework show and thougth I'd tell you that my favorite design is called "CEK-018 Labyrinth"

XSstitchnut@charter.net

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI there, I just figured out how to do this, I was on here yesterday and got frustrated. My favorite design on your site is triangularity. IT is neat to look at and not something we see or stitch everyday.
Kimberly Martinez

kimbermart@comcast.net

5:12 PM  
Blogger Sherry )O( AutumnTurtle said...

My favorite design is CEK-030 Dragons Welcome

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home